50 DEGREES Hello there, earthlings. I am another earthling just like you. Oh wait, I ADMIT IT - I'm a martian in disguise. I have a mission to destroy earth. Now feel the heat as I emit more CO2 into the atmosphere. Mwahaha, mwahaha, mwahaha!!JUST KIDDING, i am Charles Tan,14, studying in ANGLICAN HIGH SCHOOL.thats all you need to know

CONTACT // MSN and STUFF

MY PAST October 2009
November 2009

100 DEGREES
Insert your tagboard here.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

school ended. night safari wasnt that good after all, especially since we went late and it was raining so there was no ghost tram. T.T but overall it was still okay, with the company of friends. haha bird you were scared for nothing. :D

jinyi birthday the next day! reached there at 3plus with gerald and jiahao. there was only junsheng and rochelle there. lol it was boring and we went to the gym, which was purely a waste of time.LOL.

FEAR FACTOR ROCKS! WOOTS I NEVER KENA. haixin its okay, the chef has to taste his food sometimes! :D mouktita unlucky huh! super fun. :D went swimming (unintentionally) cos ze tian threw me in! T.T lucky i got extra clothes.LOL. went home after that reached home 10 plus or 11 plus i forgot.it was super fun

this whole year was really fun, i hope everyone remembers each other! same table during recess?hopefully that happens. i hope everyone gets into the stream they want, including me. if all goes well, see junsheng gerald stanley meris mark in class! :Doh and one more thing.

:D happy birthday CHINYI. :D
thanks for being such a good friend. :D i hope you get your wish and also get into the stream you want. and i still think you should take the MAC!. please remember to continue to PRAY and hopefully come to church! :Dmonkey-faced pervert


1:48 AM

Copyright© FION2009.