50 DEGREES Hello there, earthlings. I am another earthling just like you. Oh wait, I ADMIT IT - I'm a martian in disguise. I have a mission to destroy earth. Now feel the heat as I emit more CO2 into the atmosphere. Mwahaha, mwahaha, mwahaha!!JUST KIDDING, i am Charles Tan,14, studying in ANGLICAN HIGH SCHOOL.thats all you need to know

CONTACT // MSN and STUFF

MY PAST October 2009
November 2009

100 DEGREES
Insert your tagboard here.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

JUNSHENG YOUR BLOG IS OUT. HOW AMAZING IS THAT.i chose to go and read it since its choosedays-.- stups.i read it as i sipped on my amazing banana milk shake. its nicer than you think. :Dmuahahahaha.i shall just talk about random things, i gonna eat meepoh for lunch. looking forward to that. other than that, the day will be boring. its not cos i CHOSE it to be cos its chooseday, but cos it was made to be a boring day. that makes no sense. okay thats enuf, before i start making fun of myself.that sounds stupid. nvm. finally...

BYEBYE

7:38 PM

Copyright© FION2009.