50 DEGREES Hello there, earthlings. I am another earthling just like you. Oh wait, I ADMIT IT - I'm a martian in disguise. I have a mission to destroy earth. Now feel the heat as I emit more CO2 into the atmosphere. Mwahaha, mwahaha, mwahaha!!JUST KIDDING, i am Charles Tan,14, studying in ANGLICAN HIGH SCHOOL.thats all you need to know

CONTACT // MSN and STUFF

MY PAST October 2009
November 2009

100 DEGREES
Insert your tagboard here.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

so...hello.

So i got my full results, its disappointing yet surprising for some. :D

Math==> 51/80 meaning B4
English==> 36/50 meaning A2
Science==>63/100 meaning B4
Chinese==> total % 64.5/100 meaning B4 again
GEOGRAPHY ==> 38.5/50 MEANING A1

went to mark's house with stanley after school cos i really had nothing to do at home. go there play halo 3 which i got owned at, while mark plays his RAKION!.100+ kills?. NO LIFE SEH! JUST KIDDING. came home and no lifed on the comp, until now.so sians


so the whole world is upside down now due to the cheating thing,and i get pissed really easy now.
dunno, like what the hell larh,my class tell.okay.insult liddat.damn ****ed up,screwed.DAMN.


shit man.

6:48 AM

Copyright© FION2009.